7-Zip中文版源自 LZ77 的优化改进的 LZMA 算法，具有高压缩率、可变的字典大小、高解压速率、低解压内存消耗等优点，现已被很多脚本安装程序作为默认的压缩算法。LZMA 算法在 GNU LGPL 协议下开放源代码，您可以从 7-Zip 官方网站或者 SF 服务器下载使用。7-Zip 支持的压缩格式非常之多，包括独有的 7z 文件，压缩与解压 7z, ZIP, GZIP, BZIP2 和 TAR 文件，以及解压 RAR, CAB, ISO, ARJ, LZH, CHM, MSI, WIM, Z, CPIO, RPM, DEB 和 NSIS 等文件。
– The page “Language” in 7-Zip’s menu Tools/Options now shows information
about selected translation, including the number of translated lines.
– Some bugs were fixed.
– 7-Zip now can use new ARM64 filter for compression to 7z and xz archives.
ARM64 filter can increase compression ratio for data containing executable
files compiled for ARM64 (AArch64) architecture.
Also 7-Zip now parses executable files (that have exe and dll filename extensions)
before compressing, and it selects appropriate filter for each parsed file:
– BCJ or BCJ2 filter for x86 executable files,
– ARM64 filter for ARM64 executable files.
Previous versions by default used x86 filter BCJ or BCJ2 for all exe/dll files.
– Default section size for BCJ2 filter was changed from 64 MiB to 240 MiB.
It can increase compression ratio for executable files larger than 64 MiB.
– UDF: support was improved.
– cpio: support for hard links.
– Some changes and optimizations in WIM creation code.
– When new 7-Zip creates multivolume archive, 7-Zip keeps in open state
only volumes that still can be changed. Previous versions kept all volumes
in open state until the end of the archive creation.
– 7-Zip for Linux and macOS now can reduce the number of simultaneously open files,
when 7-Zip opens, extracts or creates multivolume archive. It allows to avoid
the failures for cases with big number of volumes, bacause there is a limitation
for number of open files allowed for a single program in Linux and macOS.
– There are optimizations in code for 7-Zip’s context menu in Explorer:
the speed of preparing of the menu showing was improved for cases when big number of
files were selected by external program for context menu that contains 7-Zip menu commands.
– There are changes in code for the drag-and-drop operations to and from 7-Zip File Manager.
And the drag-and-drop operation with right button of mouse now is supported for some cases.
– The bugs were fixed:
– ZIP archives: if multithreaded zip compression was performed with more than one
file to stdout stream (-so switch), 7-zip didn’t write “data descriptor” for some files.
– ext4 archives: 7-Zip couldn’t correctly extract symbolic link to directory from ext4 archives.
– HFS and APFS archives: 7-Zip incorrectly decoded uncompressed blocks (64 KiB) in compressed forks.
– Some another bugs were fixed.
– UDF support was improved to UDF version 2.60.
– HFS and APFS support was improved.
– 7-Zip now can extract APFS (Apple File System) images that can be used in DMG files.
– 7-Zip now can create TAR archives in POSIX (pax) tar format with the switches
-ttar -mm=pax or -ttar -mm=posix
– 7-Zip now can store additional file timestamps with high precision (1 ns in Linux)
in tar/pax archives with the following switches:
-ttar -mm=pax -mtp=3 -mtc -mta
– New switches for Linux version for TAR archives:
-snoi : store owner/group ids in archive or set owner/group ids from archive to extracted files.
-snon : store owner/group names in archive
– New -snz switch to propagate Zone.Identifier stream to extracted files (Windows).
– New option “Propagate Zone.Id stream” in Tools/Options/7-Zip menu.
– New “Options” window in “Add to archive” allows to select what metadata must be
included to archive. Also it allows to select new option
“Do not change source files last access time”.
网盘下载（官方版 / 美化 / 修改版）
该版可用于解压 NSIS 程序
使用了 Sparanoid 美化图标并补全格式
右键菜单参照 WinRAR 翻译