支持创建RAR和ZIP，解压RAR, RAR5, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ
1. Added USB OTG support for a part of Android 11+ devices.
2. Faster AES encryption on ARM64 devices with ARM cryptographic extensions.
3. Former 16 KB limit of archive comment in gz archives is removed. It allows to unpack gz archives storing large data blocks in the comment field. Gz comments are displayed in archive information window.
1. “Names encoding” option in RAR settings is renamed to “Non-Unicode names encoding”. Selected encoding is displayed below the option name. UTF-8 is added at the top of encodings list, which can be useful when processing a malformed ZIP archive with UTF-8 file names, but without UTF-8 flag in file headers.
2. Color of navigation bar at the bottom of screen is always black now. On some devices it could be white in Android 12 light display mode, mismatching the rest of RAR colors.
1. Fixed a memory leak when unpacking data in XZ format.
2. Added extraction of .zst archives starting from so called skippable frame with user defined data. Previous versions supported .zst archives only with standard frame in the beginning.
1. Android 12 compatibility modifications.
2. Archive information dialog includes the proper compression dictionary size for ZIP Deflate64 and Implode compression methods. Previously it always displayed 32 KB for them.
3. Additionally to .tar.ext archive extensions, RAR registers associations for their short versions, such as .tgz for .tar.gz.