受到 Windows 95 时代 PowerToys 项目的启发，这次重启为高级用户提供了从 Windows 10 外壳中挤出更多效率的方法，并为个人工作流程定制它。
微软今年早些时候透露，PowerToys 将回归 Windows 10。PowerToys 曾经是非常有用的小工具，可以让你进一步定制 Windows。微软针对 Windows 10 的第一批 PowerToys 现已上市。
- 代码库已升级到与 .NET 7 兼容。 感谢 @snickler!
- Quick Accent 现在可以显示所选字符的描述。感谢 @Aaron-Junker!
- The Text Extractor utility fails to recognize text in some cases on ARM64 devices running Windows 10.
- After installing PowerToys, the new Windows 11 context menu entries for PowerRename and Image Resizer might not appear before a system restart.
- There are reports of users who are unable to open the Settings window. This is being caused by incompatibilities with some applications (RTSS RivaTuner Statistics Server is a known examples of this). If you’re affected by this, please check the linked issue to verify if any of the presented solutions works for you.
- Downgraded the ModernWPF dependency to 0.9.4 to avoid issues on certain virtualization technologies. (This was a hotfix for 0.64)
- Upgraded and fixed the code to work with .NET 7. Thanks @snickler!
- Added telemetry for the pinning/unpinning events.
- Added telemetry.
- Removed exiting Awake from the tray icon when starting from the runner. Utilities started from the runner should be disabled in the Settings to avoid discrepancies.
- Fixed an infinite loop due to a looping UI refresh. (This was a hotfix for 0.64)
- Added a feature to allow users to create their own color formats.
- Fixed an issue that caused turning off spaces between zones to not apply correctly. (This was a hotfix for 0.64)
- Prevent the shift key press from trickling down to the focused window. Thanks @davidegiacometti!
- Fixed a bug causing FancyZones to try resizing hidden windows.
- Fixed the focus layout preview being empty on first run in the editor.
- Fixed UI margin in the “Create new layout” dialog.
- Fixed window positioning issues when switching between virtual desktops.
- Fixed snapping by hotkey in single zone layouts.
File explorer add-ons
- Added .log file support to the Monaco preview handler. Thanks @Eagle3386!
- Query system and other users processes when elevated. (This was a hotfix for 0.64)
- Icon and UI fixes. Thanks @niels9001! (This was a hotfix for 0.64)
Group Policy Objects
- Removed a obsolete dependency from the admx file to fix importing on Intune. Thanks @htcfreek! (This was a hotfix for 0.64)
Hosts File Editor
- Added a scrollbar to the additional lines dialog. Thanks @davidegiacometti! (This was a hotfix for 0.64)
- Updated the plus icon. Thanks @niels9001! (This was a hotfix for 0.64)
- Prevent the new entry content dialog from overlapping the title bar.
- Updated the name for the additional lines feature. Thanks @htcfreek!
- Added a workaround for an issue causing the context menu not opening on right-click. Thanks @davidegiacometti!
- Fixed a silent crash when trying to show the tier 1 context menu on Windows 11.
- Added pinyin support to the search. Thanks @frg2089!
- Fixed an error in the TimeZone plugin preventing searching for standard time zones. Thanks @Tantalus13A98B5F!
- Added the English abbreviations as fallbacks in the UnitConverter plugin. Thanks @Tantalus13A98B5F!
- Added mappings for the mu, omicron, upsilon and thorn characters.
- Added a setting to exclude apps from activating Quick Accent.
- Fixed an issue causing the selector to trigger when leaving the lock screen. Thanks @damienleroy!
- Added the Croatian, Netherlands, Swedish and Welsh character sets. Thanks @damienleroy!
- Added support for more unicode characters. Thanks @char-46!
- Shift-space can now navigate backwards in the selector. Thanks @davidegiacometti!
- Added the Catalan accented characters. Thanks @ivocarbajo and @codingneko!
- Added the Kurdish accented characters.
- Added the Serbian accented characters. Thanks @damienleroy!
- Added the Irish and Scottish accented characters.
- Added the description for the currently selected character in the selector.
- Fixed a bug causing the selector window to appear blank.
- Fixed a crash on a racing condition accessing the IPC communication with Settings.
- Fixed settings name in the QuickAccent page. Thanks @htcfreek!
- Added a message indicating there’s no network available when looking for updates.
- Fixed an error causing the backup/restore feature to not find the backup file. Thanks @jefflord!
- Fixed localization for the “All apps” expression in the keyboard manager page.
- UI refactoring, clean-up and bringing in modern controls. Thanks @niels9001!
- Improved settings/OOBE screens text. Thanks @Jay-o-Way!
- The backup/restore feature also backs up FancyZones layouts.
- Added a setting to make the shortcuts and taskbar icons have different configurable response times. Thanks @OkamiWong!
Video Conference Mute
- Changed the warning about deprecating Video Conference Mute to saying it’s going to go into legacy mode, thanks to community feedback. (This was a hotfix for 0.64)
- Added the core team to COMMUNITY.md
- Fixed some errors in the GitHub issue templates. Thanks @Aaron-Junker!
- Updated the Windows implementation library. Thanks @AtariDreams!
- Added Hosts File Editor to the issue templates. Thanks @davidegiacometti!
- Turned on C++ code analysis and incrementally fixing warnings.
- Cleaned up unused dependencies. Thanks @davidegiacometti!
- Fixed building on the latest MSVC.
- Fixed multi-processor build on the latest MSBuild.
- Added a message to suggest the feedback hub to the fabric bot triggers.
- Optimized every png file with the zopfli algorithm. Thanks @pea-sys!
- Updated the .vsconfig file for a quicker development setup. Thanks @ChaseKnowlden!
- Fixed a language typo in the code. Thanks @eltociear!
- Fixed wrong x86 target in the solution file.
- Added a script to fail building when the nuget packages aren’t consolidated. Thanks @davidegiacometti!
- Upgraded the Vanara.Invoke dependencies.
- Upgraded and brought back the spell-checker. Thanks @jsoref!
- Added a new dependencies feed and fixed release CI. Thanks @Aaron-Junker!